(as of Dec 01,2019 23:36:41 UTC – Details)
What can help you build a house, code software, draft a project, or even renovate your business?
A whiteboard, a pad of sticky notes…
…and the knowledge of how to use them, of course.
Agile project management is the solution people have been looking for.
Born out of sheer need nearly two decades ago, agile project management has grown and expanded past the borders of its software development beginnings. These days, companies in marketing, medicine, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, and even governmental institutions employ agile practices to help their processes, to deliver faster, and to be better at everything they do.
To skeptics, agile project management may very well sound like a utopian dream — but in fact, it is the complete opposite of that. Agile project management comes to oppose idealistic views on how projects should be planned. It comes to help you embrace change at its true value and power. It comes to help you deliver better, faster, more qualitative products.
Regardless of what industry you work in, you will find genuine value in agile project management — precisely because it is an approach so flexible and so broad that you simply cannot ignore it these days.
This book will help you:
- Understand what agile project management is
- Understand what agile project management is NOT
- Understand the basic principles behind agile project management
- Understand why agile is needed
- Understand where agile comes from
- Understand why agile has so many advantages (and what they are)
- Understand how to actually apply the 12 Agile Principles to real-life work
- Understand why teams love agile project management
- Understand how to build truly agile teams
- Understand how to deploy and scale up your agile projects
- Understand why, sometimes, agile might not seem to work
- Understand that agile can be a hybrid approach and, as such, it can be implemented in traditional companies
- Understand how agile will ultimately change your life
If you are looking for a one-size-fits-all solution to your project management needs, agile is not it. But, to be absolutely honest, nothing will ever offer this to you. There is no magic solution to delivering faster, better products.
If you are looking for a comprehensive, compelling, and easy-to-understand book that will teach you the basic tenets of agile without oversimplifying the concepts behind it, then this is what you are searching for.
If you want a book that will tell it as it is, a book that will be true to the honesty tenet behind agile project management and won’t sugar-coat the challenges of embracing this approach, then you are in the right place — you have just stumbled upon the agile project management book you need to start out in the world of agile (and do it on the right foot).
Are you ready to start seeing results?
Do you want to transform the way you manage projects and teams?
Scroll Up and Click the Buy Now Button!
We wish you happy reading and happy learning ahead!