Latest Free Stuff – Claim this Kindle Book today
(as of May 23,2019 15:44:46 UTC – Details)
Lonely Planet: The world’s leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Accessible Melbourne is your free passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see, with tips and recommendations for travellers with special needs. Discover Melbourne’s best wheelchair-friendly restaurants and shops, get active with accessible sports, enjoy spectacular scenery, food and wine along the Great Ocean Road. No matter what your ability, get to the heart of Melbourne and begin your journey now!
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Accessible Melbourne, our special-interest guide to Melbourne for disabled travellers, is perfect for exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for more extensive coverage for travellers without special needs? Check out Lonely Planet’s Melbourne & Victoria guide and Australia guide for a comprehensive look at all the country and region have to offer, or Discover Australia, a photo-rich guide focused on the country’s most popular sights.
Inside Lonely Planet’s Accessible Melbourne Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights to help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips and user reviews to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all abilities – eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems, with user reviews and hints for travellers with mobility, hearing and vision impairments
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience – history, art, literature, cinema, television, music, theatre, dance, architecture, sport, fashion, cuisine, coffee culture, wine, politics, landscapes, wildlife
- Covers Melbourne, Great Ocean Road, Geelong, Bellarine Peninsula, Phillip Island and more
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Anthony Ham, Trent Holden, Kate Morgan and Luke Savage.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world’s leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.